Sushant Singh Rajput’s death has been declared as suicide in the latest revelation of the investigation in the case. The AIIMS doctors had submitted their findings to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on September 29.
According to Dr. Sudhir Gupta, who led the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) panel re-evaluating Sushant Singh Rajput’s post-mortem and viscera reports, the murder angle of the actor has been completely ruled out.
Dr. Gupta has said it was a case of suicide, reveals an Indian media report.
Dr. Sudhir Gupta, Chairman of the AIIMS Forensic Medical Board formed in the Sushant Singh Rajput death case, said, “There were no injuries on the body other than of hanging. There were no marks of struggle/scuffle on the body and clothes of the deceased”.
Reportedly, the panel of AIIMS doctors was re-evaluating Sushant Singh Rajput’s post-mortem and viscera reports based on the 20 percent viscera sample available with them.
As per details, the forensic agencies have examined a laptop, two hard disks, a canon camera, and two mobile phones.
On the other hand, Sushant Singh Rajput’s family’s lawyer, Vikas Singh, had earlier claimed that as per an AIIMS doctor, the cause of the actor’s death was “200% strangulation”.
Responding to the lawyer’s claims, Dr. Sudhir Gupta said that “The investigation is still going on. What he is saying is not correct. We can’t conclude simply on murder or suicide based on just ligature marks and the scene of the crime. Need more investigation which is still going on and not concluded.”
Earlier in August, the Special Investigation Team was formed to probe Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case consists]ing of officers from Anti – Corruption unit VI of the Central Bureau of Investigation.
The high profile case of Sushant Singh Rajput death case is being investigated by the CBI after the Indian Supreme Court’s order.
Bollywood actor, 34, was found dead at his residence in Mumbai on June 14.