Coronavirus claims another 101 deaths in Pakistan!
The country on Wednesday has reported more than 100 COVID deaths for the consecutive day. The total number of coronavirus-related deaths in Pakistan now stands at 25,889.
Punjab reported the highest number of COVID-related deaths during the last 24 hours with 39 fatalities, followed by 35 in Sindh.
According to the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC) daily update, Pakistan has reported 3,559 new COVID-19 cases Wednesday morning.
53,637 tests were conducted across the country during the last 24 hours.
While the country’s coronavirus positivity rate stands at 6.63 percent.
Region-wise breakdown of Covid-19 cases and deaths reported during the last 24 hours is as follows:
- Punjab: 1,602 cases, 39 deaths
- Sindh: 991 cases, 35 deaths
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 549 cases, 25 deaths
- Islamabad: 253 cases
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir: 133 cases, 1 death
- Balochistan: 18 cases, 1 death
- Gilgit-Baltistan: 13 cases