The Sindh government on Sunday announces new decisions after the corna task force meeting.
The new key decision taken by the provincial government are as follows:
- Shops and markets to remain open till 8 pm
- Outdoor dining allowed till midnight
- Sea View and other beaches to be reopened
- Beauty salons will also be allowed to reopen with SOPs
- Marriage halls and outdoor weddings to be allowed after two weeks
- Schools to reopen for grades 9 and above
- All the staff of education institutions and shops to be vaccinated
- The adherence to SOPs is a must
Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah charged the task force meeting.
The meeting was informed that the positivity rate in Karachi on June 5 was 8.5 percent, while it was 12.45% on June 1. While the positivity in Hyderabad on June 5 was 11.06%.
“The vaccination certificates of shops’ staff will be checked after 15 days,” Shah was quoted as saying in a statement.
CM Sindh has also directed for vaccination of 18 million people in the province within three months.