The authorities in Islamabad have reopened water parks, swimming pools, and amusement parks as the cases of the coronavirus gradually decline in the city.
The decision was announced by the federal capital’s district magistrate on Monday.
According to the official notification following protocols are to be followed:
- 50% capacity to be ensured at all entertainment facilities
- No indoor dining/food courts allowed
- One-time occupancy for swimming pools
- Regular chlorination of swimming pools
- Social distancing to be ensured
- Water parks, swimming pools, and amusement parks to be closed on weekends
Islamabad, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan on Monday have collectively reported 147 coronavirus cases and six deaths during the last 24 hours.
The region-wise breakdown of COVID-19 related deaths and new cases is as follows:
- Islamabad: 79 cases, 3 deaths
- AJK: 62 cases, 3 deaths
- GB: 6 cases