No Vaccine No Entry! NCOC issues stern warning to people not vaccinated
The National Command and Operation (NCOC) issued a stern warning to the people who have not yet been vaccinated.
In a tweet uploaded on Tuesday, the NCOC alerted unvaccinated people that they will be barred from ‘daily life facilities if they do not get themselves vaccinated by October 1.
Furthermore, the authority has advised the people to complete their vaccination process as soon as possible and keep their long going.
انتباہ ! پہلی اکتوبرسے ایسے تمام افراد پہ، جنہوں نے ویکسین نہیں لگوائی ہو گی ، روزمرہ زندگی میں زیر استعمال بہت سی سہولیات کی بندش کر دی جائے گی۔ ویکسینیشن کا عمل جلد از جلد مکمل کروایں اور زندگی رواں رکھیں— NFRCC (@NFRCCofficial) September 21, 2021
The restrictions for unvaccinated citizens will be as following:
- Entry of unvaccinated teaching, non-teaching staff inside educational institutions banned
- Hotels, guest houses to close bookings for unimmunized people
- Entry inside shopping malls banned
- No entry inside restaurants, wedding halls
- It is mandatory for students, people employed in the transport sector, food delivery companies, and employees at all public and private offices to administer the first Covid vaccine dose by September 15
Earlier in the day, the Balochistan government made coronavirus vaccination mandatory for people travelling inside and outside the province by bus.
According to a circular issued by the Balochistan Transport Department, passengers will have to show their vaccination certificates or cards at the time of purchasing the ticket and boarding the bus.
The new orders will be implied on both inter and intra-city bus transport.
The transporters will be responsible for ensuring the new SOPs are strictly implemented, it said.
The NCOC has already decided to ban air travel, both domestic and international, for people who have not been vaccinated by September 30.