COVID-19 NewsLatest News

Pakistan Coronavirus Cases Tally Reaches 892

Meanwhile, there are 7,736 suspected cases.

Pakistan Coronavirius CasesPakistan Coronavirius Cases Tally Reaches 892 - OyeYeah News
Views

Pakistan has reported a total of 892 known cases of the novel coronavirus, with 7,736 suspected cases.

Special Assistant to PM on Health Dr. Zafar Mirza during a press conference briefed nation about the current coronavirus cases situation across the country.

Confirming the positive cases current figure, Dr. Mira said that a total of 892 known cases of the novel coronavirus so far in Pakistan.

Of these confirmed cases, 37 % are women and the remaining 63% are men. In the last 24 hours, 89 patients have tested positive for the virus.

Dr. Mirza further said that there are a total of 7,736 suspected cases of COVID-19 including the 1,262 suspected cases reported in the last 24 hours.

The special assistant said that of the 392 confirmed cases, 78% are people who have had a travel history from Iran.

While more than 3,000 people have been quarantined, he added.

A province-wise breakdown of the figures shows:

Islamabad: 15
Punjab: 249
Sindh: 399
Balochistan: 110
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 38
Azad Jammu and Kashmir: 1
Gilgit-Baltistan: 80

 

the authorSaman Siddiqui
Saman Siddiqui, A freelance journalist with a Master’s Degree in Mass Communication and MS in Peace and Conflict Studies. Associated with the media industry since 2006. Experience in various capacities including Program Host, Researcher, News Producer, Documentary Making, Voice Over, Content Writing Copy Editing, and Blogging, and currently associated with OyeYeah since 2018, working as an Editor.

Leave a Reply