Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus.
The confirmation comes from the Clarence House that the 71-year-old royal had been diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released on Wednesday morning.
He is displaying mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health”, Clarence House has said.
The statement says: “The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus.
He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.
The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing”.