Latest News

Six family members hospitalized in Karachi after consuming poisonous food

At least six family members have been hospitalised in Karachi’s hospital after consuming poisonous food on Thursday, media reported.

According to the reports, the residents of Gulshan-e- Maymar were immediately admitted to the hospital after consuming toxic food at home and fell unconscious.

Rescue sources told that the family members age range between 15 years to 28 years were admitted to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, where the immediate and timely treatment saved their lives.

The hospital staff stated that all the six members are out of danger now and their health condition has been improved.

Sources told that the family belonged to Manzar Town Scheme 33 in Karachi.

Earlier, in a similar case of incident on February, five family members, hailed from Quetta, died after consuming poisonous food from a restaurant in Karachi’s Saddar area.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

6 + 18 =

Back to top button