Wrestling greats Goldberg and The Undertaker seemed to be way past their prime as they locked horns in WWE Super Showdown 2019 in Saudi Arabia.
“Taker’s face following the match truly said it all as the two legendary performers failed to click from the moment the bell rang,” the report said.
The Super ShowDown is being billed as a “WrestleMania equivalent” show by the WWE.
WWE Hall of Famers Goldberg and The Undertaker had a “sloppy showing” in Jeddah, according to a Forbes report, which termed the bout as “even worse than expected, with a slew of botches and two aging performers failing to deliver the goods in 100-plus degree heat in Saudi Arabia.”
Results of the PAY-Per-View
- The Usos def. The Revival (Kickoff Show)
- Seth Rollins def. Baron Corbin to retain the WWE Universal Championship
- Brock Lesnar attempted to cash in his briefcase, but the bell never rang
- “The Demon” Finn Balor def. Andrade to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Shane McMahon def. Roman Reigns
- Lars Sullivan def. Lucha House Party via disqualification
- Randy Orton def. Triple H
- Kofi Kingston def. Dolph Ziggler to retain the WWE Championship
- Mansoor won the 50-man battle royal
- The Undertaker def. Goldberg