Two domestic flights have been cancelled while 7 were delayed at the Jinnah International airport Karachi on Monday.
As being reported reason behind the chaos was the administrative mismanagement and unavailability of planes.
- Serene Air ER-500 with a delay of one and half hours left for Islamabad at 8:15 am
- PK-300 after a delay of one hour and fifteen minutes left for Islamabad at 8:15 am
- Air Blue PA-402 after a delay of one hour left to Lahore at 9 am
- Air Sial flight PF-141 with a delay of one hour and fifteen minutes left for Quetta left at 11 am
- Serene Air flight ER-502 has been delayed for six hours and will now leave at 6 pm
- PK-350 flight to Peshawar after a delay of 45 minutes will now leave for 7:45 pm
- Air Blue flight to Lahore from Karachi with a delay of three hours will now leave at 9:30 pm
- Serene Air flight to Peshawar ER-550 has been cancelled
- Air Blue flight EA-222 has also been cancelled.
Keep following this space for more updates.