As PSL comes to Karachi for the Pakistan leg of the league, due to security reasons traffic plans are being implemented. To avoid any inconvenience here are the details so plan your journeys accordingly.
Below-mentioned routes/roads will be closed for normal traffic operations effective from 07 to 17, March 2019:
1-Habib Ibrahim Rehmatullah Road (Karsaz Road) From Shahra e Faisal ( Karsaz Flyover) to Hassan Square
2-Stadium Road from Millennium Mall to Aga Khan Hospital
3-Road behind National Stadium towards Gulshan Block 17
Furthermore, short time Shahra e Faisal closure during teams’ locomotion between Hotel and National Stadium will be observed.
However, Shahra e Faisal and University Road, Rashid Minhas Road and Shaheed e Millat Road would be open as usual.
PSL 2019 Matches are scheduled to be held on from 9, 10, 11, 13,14 and 15th of March. While final will be played on 17th of March at the National Stadium Karachi.
To facilitate the general public, Karachi Traffic Police has made special Traffic arrangements and diversion plan.
Parking arrangements for the general public:
Following parking, arrangements have been made for the viewers of the match who have the tickets of the match. To park their vehicle at designated parking places, they must have to show their original Ticket & CNIC.
Parking places & routes:
1. The ground near Hakeem Saeed Park, Urdu University Ground & Sunday Bazar adjacent Bait ul Mukarram Masjid:
Viewers of Traffic District Central, West coming from Liaquatabad No.10, they can use Hassan Squire, Left turn University Road, Park their vehicle/motorcycle at the above-mentioned place from where they will be shifted adjacent to Expo Centre via Shuttle Bus.
Viewers of Traffic District Malir & East coming from Safora, they can use NIPA and viewers coming from Sohrab Goth via Gulshan Chowrangi can use Gulshan Chowrangi, left turn University Road, AG Sindh U’ Turn, again University Road, park their vehicle / motorcycle at above mentioned places from where they will be shifted adjacent to Expo Centre via Shuttle Bus.
2. Gharib Nawaz Football Stadium near Millennium Mall:
Viewers of Traffic District East & Malir coming from Drigh Road via Shara-e-Faisal can use Drigh Road, right turn Rashid Minhas Road left turn Millennium, park their vehicle/motorcycle at the above-mentioned place from where they will be shifted adjacent to Bahria University Stadium Road via Shuttle Bus.
3. Expo Center, KDA Club & China Ground:
Viewers of Traffic District South, City, West & Korangi / Defence coming via Shara-e-Faisal can use Shara-e-Faisal, Shara-e-Quaideen, Allah Wali Chowrangi, Society Light Signal, PP Chowrangi, University Road, Hassan Square, Baitul Mukaram U-Turn, Expo Center Gate 1, park their vehicle/motorcycle at above-mentioned place from where they will go out from Expo Center Gate No.2 for Stadium. Or Shara-e-Faisal, Drig Road, Rashid Minhas, NIPA, University Road to Expo Center Gate No.1.
Viewers of Traffic District Central & West coming from Nazimabad, Liaquatabad No.10, they can use Hassan Squire, Left turn University Road, Baitul Mukaram U-Turn, Expo Center Gate 1, park their vehicle/motorcycle at the above-mentioned place from where they will go out from Expo Center Gate No.2 for Stadium.
Following Diversions for the traffic have been planned:
1. Karsaz: All kind of Traffic coming from Nursery shall not be permitted to proceed Habib Ibrahim Rehmat ullah Road towards Stadium (Sir Shah Suleman Road). These vehicles will be diverted towards Drigh Road Shara-e-Faisal, left turn Rashid Minhas Road, Millennium to NIPA.
2. Millennium: All kind of Traffic coming from Rashid Minhas Road shall not be permitted to proceed towards Stadium. These vehicles will be diverted towards NIPA, Askri-IV (Millennium), Drigh Road to Shara-e-Faisal or Millennium, NIPA to Safora Chowrangi or NIPA to Gulshan Chowrangi to Sohrab Goth.
3. New Town Chowrangi: From University Road all kind of Traffic shall not be permitted to proceed Stadium Road from New Town Chowrangi turning. Traffic will be diverted towards Jail, Shaheed-e-Millat or straight PP Chowrangi. Public coming Aga Khan Hospital, Liaquat National Hospital will be allowed from New Town PS side, Traffic Police staff will be present to assist /help them.
4. University Road, Shaheed-e-Millat Road & Rashid Minhas Road will remain open for traffic;
All commuters from Center, East, Malir, South & West can use Lyari Express Way both sides from Mirza Adam Khan Chowk, Mauripur Road up to Sohrab Goth.
All the heavy vehicles shall not be permitted to proceed from Sohrab Goth to NIPA, Liaquatabad No.10 to Hassan Squire, PP Chowrangi towards University Road.
The general public is advised to follow the instructions provided by the Traffic Police to avoid any inconvenience, as mentioned above. the public is requested to park their vehicles at designated parking places. To park vehicles at service road or main road is not allowed.
For PSL alerts keep following OyeYeah!
ECP has de-seated 25 Punjab Assembly Members of PTI! The Election Commission de- seats 25…
FM Bilawal Bhutto has defended former PM Imran Khan’s visit to Russia at the UN.…
Tim Hortons is opening in Pakistan this year! Canada's favourite coffee brand plans to open…
Hum TV's drama serial Dobara is a progressive take on marriage and it has quite…
ARY Digital's newly started drama serial Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi is two episodes down. From the…
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has banned trading apps including OctaFX, Easy Forex! SBP…