While the positivity rate has surged to 7.79 %.
According to the National Command and Operation Centre, NCOC, 58,203 tests over conducted in the past 24 hours.
Pakistan has also recorded 1,489 Covid-19 recoveries over the past 24 hours.
Gilgit-Baltistan’s coronavirus cases have crossed 8,000 after 73 infections were reported during the last 24 hours.
While Sindh remains the most affected region with the fourth wave of COVID-19
Region-wise breakdown of COVID cases and deaths is as follows:
- Sindh: 2,797 cases, 44 deaths
- Punjab: 579 cases, 24 deaths
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 414 cases, 9 deaths
- Islamabad: 343 cases, 2 deaths
- Balochistan: 143 cases, 1 death
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir: 188 cases, 2 deaths
- Gilgit-Baltistan: 73 cases, 4 deaths