News

Fire erupts at Agha’s Supermarket Clifton Karachi

As being reported the fire was caused by a short circuit.

Views

A fire erupted at Agha’s Supermarket in Karachi’s Clifton on early Sunday morning.

As being reported, the fire erupted around 6 am due to a short circuit. 

The blazing fire caused damage to the store, luckily no casualty was reported.

It was timely put out by the fire brigade, and no one was injured in the blaze.


the authorSaman Siddiqui
Saman Siddiqui, A freelance journalist with a Master’s Degree in Mass Communication and MS in Peace and Conflict Studies. Associated with the media industry since 2006. Experience in various capacities including Program Host, Researcher, News Producer, Documentary Making, Voice Over, Content Writing Copy Editing, and Blogging, and currently associated with OyeYeah since 2018, working as an Editor.

Leave a Reply

seven − five =