Indoor dining resumes in Karachi as the Sindh govt relaxes Covid restrictions!
The Sindh government has announced its decision to ease some of the Covid-19 restrictions as the fourth wave of coronavirus weakens in the country.
As per the notification issued by the Sindh Home Department on Wednesday, the new orders will remain in force from September 16 to September 30.
As per the new orders:
- Markets, businesses to stay open till 10 pm.
- Essential services such as pharmacies and grocery stores will remain open round the clock.
- Karachi to observe closed days on Sunday. Across Sindh, Friday will be observed as closed days.
- Indoor dining allowed for vaccinated people till 11:59 pm. Restaurants to allow 50% occupancy.
- Takeaways and drive-through services are allowed round the clock.
- It is mandatory for people visiting restaurants to carry their vaccination cards and certificates.
- 200 vaccinated people allowed in indoor weddings.
- 400 vaccinated people allowed in outdoor weddings.
- Shrines to be opened with SOPs.
- Normal office hours with 100% attendance.
- Cinemas closed.
- A complete ban on contact sports.
- Indoor gyms allowed for vaccinated people.
- Public transport to operate at 50% capacity.
- Railways to operate at 70% capacity.
- Amusement parks, swimming pools to stay open at 50% capacity.
- Meals, snacks are banned on flights.
- Only vaccinated people can access tourist spots.