Sheikh Abdullah Al-Manee delivered the Hajj sermon at Masjid e Nimra, on Thursday.
He said The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) described the Muslim Ummah as one body.
Muslims should lead their lives according to Islam as it is the only way to lead a successful life, he urged.
Hajj Khateeb: "Adversities faced remind human beings about the hereafter and prompt them to prepare for Jannah which contains no sorrows or adversities" pic.twitter.com/jzRKRaDFws— Haramain Sharifain (@hsharifain) July 30, 2020
Sheikh Abdullah Al-Manee, a member of the Council of Senior Scholars and Adviser at the Royal Court stressed over the parent’s rights and Haqooq Ul Ibaad, the duty we owe to mankind being just and on the righteous path.
The key points of the sermon:
- Deal kindly with your parents
- Along with Allah Almighty, the rights of parents should also be fulfilled
- Make peace with your relatives
- Always speak straight and clear
- Allah Almighty has commanded justice and benevolence
- Treat your wives kindly
He urged the faithful to keep fearing Allah and adopt piety. Prodding the path of Allah is the only way of emancipation.
“Islam forbids any excess against any Muslim or non-Muslim. We must fully comply with the teachings of Sharia”, Sheikh Abdullah said and added that Islam brought blessings for mankind.
He called upon the media of the Muslim world to play a role in the unity of Muslim Ummah.
“The peace and tranquility of mind can only be found through the religion,” he said.
He further added:
- Wrath of Allah descends on unjust killing, Hajj Sermon
- Allah, the Exalted, has declared murder as haraam
- Allah has a painful punishment for those who kill unjustly
- Muslims hold fast to the rope of Allah
- O people, reflect on the universe of Allah and His system
- People are not delivering their trusts to the rightful owners
- If there is a dispute, we should return to Allah and His Messenger
The sermon also highlighted the issue of Plague in light if Islam:
- If the plague spreads, one should not go to another area
- Hajj Sermon When a person stands up for prayers and takes care of purity and purity
- Muslims should believe that Allah Almighty will deliver them from Hajj
- Some people use haraam things, which is why it is contagious
After listening to Hajj sermon, pilgrims will perform Zohr and Asr prayers combined.
The pilgrims will spend time in Arafat with prayers for acceptance of their pilgrimage and recitation of Quranic verses until sunset.
After sunset, they will head to Muzdalifah, where they will stay until midnight, engaged in prayers after performing combined Maghreb and Isha prayers.
In Muzdalifa, pilgrims rest and traditionally pick up pebbles that will be used for a symbolic stoning of the devil and casting away of evil. However, for this year, they will be provided with the pebbles that have been prepackaged and sterilised.
The final ritual takes place over three to four days in Mina, about 12 miles east of Makkah.
The final days of Haj coincide with Eidul Azha, or the festival of sacrifice, celebrated by Muslims worldwide.