Sindh government on Monday has announced new measures to curb spread of COVID-19 in the province.
In a notification issued on Monday night, the Sindh Home Department has stated a new set of coronavirus Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for businesses.
The new SOPs are as following:
– Wearing masks mandatory at all public/private offices.
– No indoor marriage ceremonies, only outdoor with maximum 200 guests. No buffet, only packed boxes of food.
– Only 50% staff at offices.
– All business, except essential services, on Friday and Sunday.
– Business timings from 6am to 6pm.
– Closure of all indoor gathering places including sports facilities, gyms, theatres, shrines.
– Restaurants, outdoor dining and take away till 10:00pm
The order shall come into force immediately and effective till 31st January 2021.